6.20.2015

Orange is the new black

“Beauty is the opposite of perfection – It’s about confidence, charisma and character.”
Hey luvies it's been a while! I have been so busy with school and stuff, writing & defending my  bachelor's thesis was the most challenging, but the good news is have succeeded in coming out in flying colors thanks to Almighty God who has seen me through to this level of extent!!The future is so bright, God has so much favor for my future. I can't wait to see what he is going to do.

   Today's blog post is an outfit designed by me. If there was something have been craving about, is this particular gorgeous “skirt set”! I decided to pair my “skirt set” with these fabulous sandals I got from Kari about a year ago :)..Thank you for stopping by! See you next time. Have a great weekend!!











Have a wonderful and productive week ahead..
Much love.
Xoxo!!!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Skirt set: Me
Neck chain: Modis
Strappy sandals: Kari

0 comments: