3.09.2016

12 Questions With The Ultra-Chic Blogger Behind Dimplekhadi Blog

Hey Lovelies! Hope you're having a wonderful week.  So today I want to re-introduce you to an incredibly gorgeous, beautiful and totally modern modest with style person. She is Khadijah, my Nigerian sister,a medical student in Ukraine and a personal fashion blogger, who offers  inspiration on her blog Dimplekhadi.blogspot.com . I'm excited to share with you a glimpse inside Khadi's fashion life :). In this interview,she shares with us her view on fashion and how blogging has changed her lifestyle. Enjoy reading!

1) Hi dear, could you start by telling us a bit about yourself?
I'm khadijah.  A 5th year medical student at Karazin University Ukraine.  I'm a Nigerian,  a Muslim . I'm 5 ft 9 inches tall.
2)Can you tell us about your blog and what inspired you to start it,what inspires your posts?
 I own a fashion blog . I love fashion and I started blogging,  so as to inspire a lot of other ladies out there . Many people have  clothes , but combination is the problem . So I try my best to put pieces together , and hope people can emulate them.
3)How would you describe your own personal style?
 I think my style is decent and  classy 
 4)Do you have any fashion rules when putting an outfit together?
The rule is to stay covered , never go out half naked ( no exposure of cleavage etc )
5)Who does your amazing photography?
I have my own camera (nikon d5200 with 105mm lens ) . My friends snap me , but I do the editing .  I set my camera based on the weather , then I pose and tell my friends to snap me from the angle I think will come out perfect . I just got a tripod for my camera , will be putting it to use soon , and let people know if it works almost as good as human . Lol

6)What's the one wardrobe essential you can't live without?
 A pair of denim and a white T.shirt 

7)Where do you tend to shop and why?
I shop online most of the time , 'cos they go on sales quite often and I get a whole lot of amazing trendy pieces to choose from . Stores like shein , cndirect,  Dresslink , newchic,  znu are trusted stores with I shop with and also advertise on my blog .

8)What's the biggest difference in your life post blogging?
There's no much difference between my normal life /blogging life . Lol. I wear my outfits to school and take pictures after class . So I think I'm being real about myself .
9) what's the biggest challenge about fashion blogging?
 As a blogger , people believe  you need to look good  all the time . But it doesn't work that way , we are human too and sometimes , we just want to feel free / comfy in our casuals .


10)Where do you see your blog in the next five years?
 I hope /pray my blog would have developed better and would have reached / inspired a lot of people.

11) What reservations do you have about the fashion industry?
Fashion industry is growing . There is actually nothing new anymore so to say, the old trends are just been updated /upgraded .
12)Any last advice/tips/words for fashion lovers & fellow bloggers?
Blogging is not a difficult thing to do . It is a way to make a living also . If you are talented ,you can start 1 and let people get inspired by you .
It's not all about buying new stuff all the time , but maximizing the one's you have by combining it in such a way that people wouldn't believe it wasn't new .
Thank you



Thank you for stopping by.. Happy Wednesday!
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much i did. For more of Khadi,  find her on other social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, make sure you follow her blog www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com
Till next time :)
love,
Prisy!

0 comments: