3.16.2016

Some Kinda Beautiful Shift Dress

'One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.' - Karl Lagerfeld











Hello lovelies, hope you all are having a wonderful week. I just don’t think you can have too many little black dresses. Depending on the style, they are perfect for date night, girl’s night out, weddings, work, happy hour, a trip to the theater, I could go on for a while.  For a fun street style look, I love my little black shift dress. I could probably wear this style of dress to class every day and be happy. I love that the dress has no real shape, but the material  still holds a structure. When you have a black dress, your accessory options are endless!  If there was one dress you must have in your closet, a little black shift dress should definitely be up for consideration!!

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the week.
love,
Prisy.
What I am wearing.
Dress: Tvoe|| Shoes:Centro

0 comments: