1.15.2016

Neon and Ripped Jeans

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance."
― Coco Chanel


 Hello and happy almost weekend everyone. Hope you all had a lovely week. Happy 2016!! yay we made it *smiles* Thurs far the Lord has brought me. I'm so grateful..
It was very cold outside you know Russian winter can be extreme sometimes but not even that could stop me from dressing up and carrying on with my day.lol!
So back to today's outfit, it's so simple yet classy. I wore a neon jersey and a ripped jean. I paired it with a floral collar blouse and black shoes. I think they compliment each other so well.And I'm so in love with my hair ,happy i made my first wig. Everyone loves a good hair hack! It doesn't take a ton of cash to look like a million bucks. 
Anyway I love this outfit cause it can easily be transformed into a day and night outfit, either with winter boots and can look great too with flat shoes. Thanks for stopping by, really appreciate. 








Thanks for visiting, I hope you like this outfit. 
Have a fab weekend!!
Outfit Details 
Jersey: Modis 
Jeans: Tvoe
Blouse:Gj
Shoes: Incity



0 comments: