1.24.2016

Black on Black

"You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion." —  Christian Dior


Hey beautiful people, hope you all had a fabulous weekend, mine was great, I was able to make progress on something worthwhile, I had planned and that gave me much joy & relief. Anywhoo, in today’s outfit post, I went with an all-black look with a midi skater skirt and  sweat shirt . I added a gold belt to offset the monochrome look. I hope you all like it. Do let me know what you think of the look by leaving a comment below. Thanks for stopping by...







..So just to talk a little about this fashion secret weapon. Midi skirt is great piece of clothing because it can be combined in countless ways. You already know that there are in all colors and are made from any material, so the choice is yours. You can combine your favorite midi skirt with a T-shirt and a leather jacket or a light fall sweater, shirts and sweat shirts. You can wear midi skirts absolutely everywhere, even when it comes to the ceremony or a cocktail party. Of course, depending on the occasion choose the right model of midi skirts and the appropriate accessories.
 Thanks for stopping by and do have a fabulous week ahead.
love,
prisy
What I am wearing.
Skirt: b|Smart-concept|| Shoes: Centro|| Sweatshirt: Tvoe|| Belt: Concept Club

0 comments: