1.17.2016

Back To Mono

“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”  - Coco Chanel, Chanel



Hello lovelies, happy Sunday hope you had a great weekend. These photos were from early winter, but I wanted to share them with you guys :). I loved this jumpsuit ever since I set my eyes upon it and I knew I had to have it, sleek and sophisticated monochrome. Regardless of the season or current trends, the simplicity of monochrome makes it a timeless classic piece. Whether its prints, stripes or color blocking, working the monochrome look is so easy, there's none of worry of wearing colors that don't compliment each other. Black and white make the perfect partnership.


                         





Thanks for stopping by as always. Have a lovely week ahead!!
xoxo!
Prisy

Outfit Details;
coat; Incity
jumpsuit; New Yorker
bag; Centro
shoes; Centro 

0 comments: